Sunday, November 17, 2019


Hi, I'm Aerone Joe Legaspi. This is the First time writing a blog so I'm sorry if it sucks, so enjoy

Hi once again I'm Aerone Joe Legaspi ya'll can call me "Joe". Well I have many hobbies in life. First is Sleeping Eating, Reading Books and listening to Music. I really love Reading Books while eating before I go to sleep it simply relax my mind and whenever I'm not in the mood I always listen to musics. I also Loves to play different Sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton and Baseball and also some board games like Scrabble and Chess. However I really priorities Basketball this is the sport where I can give all my efforts, express my feelings and thoughts and give all my passion to this sport. Also I play some online games like Mobile Legends, Dota 2, League of Legends and CSGO. Currently I'm a starter in our team "Royal Gaming Esports" in League of Legends and that's all my Hobbies that saves me from being alone and sad boy.


I also love watching movies especially movies that are about the Mythology. Like for Example; Percy Jackson and The Olympians (Lightning Thief, Sea of the monster), Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans and etc. These kind of genre really aroused my imagination and attract me to the point I'm ready to procrastinate just to watch the episodes or movies that is about Mythology.


Most of all, I really Love writing poetry especially when I'm sad but what really aspire me the most is the smile of my Mother despite of our problems. Her smile is too Priceless and all the memories that my Papa gave to me before he goes to heaven

PS: I'M A VIRGIN






55 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the content of your blog! Keep doing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very relatable content, except for the fact that I’m not sporty, both in physical and online games. Anyway, I hope you find the happiness you deserve someday. 🧡

    PS: Your secrets are safe with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY NICE CONTENT. INSPIRATIONAL AS HELL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hobbies are interesting, your into sports and games. Sadly, I can't relate coz I'm not that sporty HAHAHAH. But, continue writing poems, that's amazing. Also your blog, it's amazing but would you mind if I ask what does your title means? Or does it have a connection to your content?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice content good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow cool post thank you for sharing👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow cool post thanks for sharing💓Niceeee preee aeron yaan e💯

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog for a starter. Keep making blogs and include some of your poems. God bless you and your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME. HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR FUTURE BLOGS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well im virgin too sis hahaha btw i like it the title is unique and the content is straight to the point . keep it up aerone lovelots...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hobbies are so interesting, hope to play with you someday! And also keep up the good works. I'm also here for yah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not bad for a first timer, it's nice. Hope you'll enjoy writing! Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 'PS. I'M A VIRGIN' killed me lol. but this blog is really interesting. Hope you publish more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very inspiring blog! Keep it up and publish more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hobbies are so nice, keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your good looking and have a nice content well we have same interest like sleeping and reading book

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love playing E-sports too. Can we play together sometimes? Also i love to play basketball and volleyball. Iwant to learn new things from a varsity like you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love playing E-sports too. Can we play together sometimes? Also i love to play basketball and volleyball. Iwant to learn new things from a varsity like you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love playing E-sports too. Can we play together sometimes? Also i love to play basketball and volleyball. Iwant to learn new things from a varsity like you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Poetry is the best way of expressing feelings keep it up!
    PS: my friend told me 'nobody dies avirgin, life fucks us all'😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your one of my classmates that I really want to know more and with this blog.I can say that it helps me to know you😊

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice content serrr😇Just keep it up!✨

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do also love sleeping hahaha and have you completed the percy jackson's those series are great

    ReplyDelete
  25. please continue pursue writing poetry

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mythology is beyond everything ..nice aerone

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! SUCH A GREAT INSPIRATION! GWAPO SI SHAUN!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is good that you value your value the most.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are the most talented boy in the world

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi sir my name is vanessa peredo in grade 6 malinis this is my pangarap to be a bloger
    And do your best

    ReplyDelete
  31. Probably its Rick Riordan, Especially in the series of Percy jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very creative and humorous content, love the vibe of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. We have a lot of similarities in terms of hobbies except reading books. I don't know why I always fall asleep when I'm reading. Maybe because english really hates me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  34. may not say this more often but i love reading your works :>

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just continue it. They are there and she will guide you in what you will do

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice content sir, keep it up! Well done☺️

    ReplyDelete
  37. continue doing what makes u happy!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Well done!! However, may I know why your blog was named as smiling puppet?

    ReplyDelete